Buying Vs. Renting
When it comes to the question of Buying Vs Renting, who should buy and who should rent?
- In buying you will have to be ready for the responsibility of home ownership.
- In renting there is no real investment, accept first and last payment and possibly a security deposit.
- Buying can be the best investment you can make; it can create equity and wealth and gives you a permanent place to live.
- Renting there is no equity and your landlord can give you an eviction notice at any time or a 30 day notice.
- Buying your own home gives you the flexibility and creativity for your home to look the way you want it.
- Renting, in most cases no flexibility to paint or remodel your home or to be as creative as you want.
- Buying you have created your own American Dream!
- Renting there is no home ownership and it is not always less expensive in payment than buying.
- If you are thinking about buying there are programs that can help you get into a home with very little down payment, if you qualify. Grant programs, FHA, VA, Conventional and USDA Rural Development loans.
Now it's up to you. Do you want to be an owner of a home or would you like to rent?